Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Mommy's Way

Valentines Day, to me, is like a Mommy's birthday and Mother's day: She should have whatever she wants without anyone else complaining.
I'm not picky. I just want my family and my choice of food.
This year I chose Sushi (not Adam's favorite food) or, "Doo-di" if you ask Ben.

Ben loved making his own sushi rolls.

First he sampled the rice.


Then, he put the rice on the nori and smashed it down.



A bit more sampling the ingredients and he was ready to roll.

This was difficult because he insisted on lots of carrots in his roll.



The final result:



he picked off the rice, pulled out the carrots and salmon and ate each piece one at a time.
Then he sang Happy Birthday Mommy!
.
I couldn't have been happier.
.
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: